Wellness is a lifestyle,
not an event.
For more information or to schedule your appointment, contact our office: (865) 675-9355.
Join us at Seasons Wellness for a Thermography Event Thursday, February 21st.
Early detection saves lives. This 15-minute non-invasive test is a valuable procedure and designed to improve detection of breast disease. There is no contact with the body of any kind, no radiation, and the procedure is painless. It uses Thermography, a process of infrared technology to spot abnormalities in your breasts by measuring temperature variations.
This state-of-the-art DITI (Digital Infrared Thermal Imaging)system is able to read functional changes in the breast at the critical point when a tumor begins to receive its own blood supply – before malignant cells have a chance to spread.
According to the American College of Clinical Thermology (ACCT), researchers have found that “an abnormal thermogram is the single most important marker of high risk for the future development of breast cancer and an abnormal thermogram is ten times more significant as a future risk indicator for breast cancer than a first order family history. While X-rays, ultrasound, and mammography show us the structure of the body, they will miss such things as active inflammation and increased blood supply as found in many illnesses. Thermogram Breast Screening has been shown to be effective in finding early signs of breast cancer up to eight years before mammogram can.”
Thermography Quick Facts:
- Thermograms are for men and women.
- Quick and painless.
- No exposure to radiation.
- A Thermogram can be performed without an order from a physician.
- You are welcome to bring a companion to be present at the examination.
- There are a limited number of appointments for this event, so make your appointment today.
- The fee for the Thermogram is $269. Additional thermograms are available for an additional cost.
- Cash, checks, and credit cards are accepted (Insurance will not be filed for this procedure).
Patient Preparation before having a Thermogram:
- Do not have physical therapy or electromyography on the same day thermography is performed.
- Do not smoke for 2 hours before the test.
- Do not use lotions or liniments on the day of the test.
- Stay out of strong sunlight on the day of the test.
- Do not use deodorant on the day of the test.
- No caffeine for 2 hours prior to the test.
- Taking anti-inflammatory medication or beta-blockers may affect the test results. Discuss stopping these medications with your doctor prior to doing so
Our goal at Seasons is to educate and empower men and women of all ages to achieve optimal wellness as they transition through the different seasons of life. We offer patients an evidence-based natural, holistic, and healing approach to healthcare.
Nan Sprouse FNP-BC, shares some of her personal experience with Lyme Disease in Knoxville’s City View Magazine.
7 Points of Wellness
Carolyn Burris, MS, Nutrition Seasons Wellness February 20, 2019 Feeling under the weather and a cold or virus coming on? You have choices! So, let’s take a healthy step by making this tasty immune fighting soup. Here are some of the benefits in the soup’s...
Intravenous (IV) therapy is known to be the fastest way to deliver any kind of fluid or medication to the body, yielding a bioavailability absorption of 100%. This practice has also demonstrated quantifiable benefits in the realm of healthcare and wellness,...
Cancer Stem Cells Functional medicine is the new movement in medicine that seeks the root cause(s) of disease for each individual. Functional medicine is also a return to the roots of what a physician or doctor is—Docēre rāphè. Words still...