- Vitamin D3 – adults with normal kidney function can take 10,000 IU daily and may increase to 20,000 IU daily if symptomatic for viral illness
- Vitamin C – 1 gram (1000 mg) twice a day – increase to three times a day if symptomatic, we use livonlabs.com – they are producing more but may be behind a week or so. Check out local health food stores for this brand also and ask if they have a liposomal Vitamin C. Other Vitamin C products will also work
- Zinc – 20 – 25 mg daily – may increase to twice a day if symptomatic
- Silver Solution – we like pH Balanced Silver as it is the only silver that is alkaline – mydoctorsuggests.com to order this. If you can’t find this one, just be sure it is a reputable source
- Beta Glucans (found in specific mushrooms) – we like Immune Essentials (Xymogen) and Transfer Factors (Researched Nutritionals). It is also in organic coffee packs – Four Sigmatic
- Peptide Therapy – for our immune compromised patients, we recommend BPC 157 or TB4 FRAG peptides. These are antiviral and boosts the immune system.
- Spore based Probiotics – we like MegaSporeBiotic, but there are other ones available. Over 75% of our immune system is in our GI tract!
- Multivitamin with healthy doses of Vitamin A – we like UltraNutrient, and Longevity by Pure Encapsulations as well as Rainbow Light (rainbowlight.com). The latter one is all organic and food based plus it’s on sale on their website.
During this stressful time, we are working on “restoring” rather than “relieving”! John Eldredge explains in his new book, “Get Your Life Back” that most of us usually default to relief. This may include binge watching Netflix while mindlessly eating gluten free cookies and dairy free ice cream! On the other hand, restoration is an intentional mindset that brings healing to the soul. Spring is a wonderful time to restore. Take time to breathe the many fragrances of nature, listen to the symphony of birds, and watch the unfolding color of blossoms which were dormant just last month. Add your favorite music, scripture, or words of comfort with a healthy dose of community (from a distance)! Find quiet healing in the slower pace of life. And if you need us, we are a phone call away! Our office is still open Monday – Thursday. You can also message us through the patient portal or email firstname.lastname@example.org
New to Seasons? Contact us to schedule a complimentary consultation today by clicking HERE